Monday, January 19, 2009
Winter Guard
Ok we are about to set off onto a whole new adventure, Winter Guard!!! Yea me. Kaitlin has been a member of the J.V. Winter since before Christmas. She has been to all of the practices, learning how to properly throw a flag, point her toes, proper use of jazz hands, all sorts of the tippy tippy pause dance things. She also discovered that there are muscle in her body that she did not existed until she began this. The nice thing about it is that when she gets home there is no fighting her about going to bed after practice nights. I really haven’t paid too much attention to all of this until now. Starting next Saturday we will load up on a standard yellow school bus at 4:30 am so that we can travel down to somewhere near Houston for a competition. I will camera in hand and will take photo’s and video of their performance. The J.V. will perform a routine to Car Wash, I will now pause so that you can sing a few lines in your head. “Working at the Car Wash, working at the Car Wash yeah.” The are the second ones to perform and then I guess we will sit around for a couple of hours waiting for the results. Needless to say there will be picks and maybe, just maybe a video. So wish me luck and think about me when I am riding a bus for several hours with a gaggle of Hormonally challenged teen aged girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment