I know that i promised to tell all about the rest of my adventures at the kingdom, but as things would have it, I went back to work and things piled up. So if someone out there would buy me a laptop I could update my blog everyday the next time we go Florida. I will now post some more pics for your enjoyment then I will move on. There are new things that I need to cover and if I dont my head will explode. 
Mom found her a beau when she was there. His name is Mater. He says that she just likes him for his body.
Here we all are learning how to draw Mickey at the animation studios, needless to say we didnt get hired.This is Kaitlins favorite picture. For some reason Mickey would not leave her alone and kept kissing Kaitlin with his nose.
Once we calmed Mickey down we got a picture with all of us.

I know that I have done better in the past with my updates but it is really hard to catch up with it after such a long lag. So sue me. I laptop would be nice. hint hint.



No comments:
Post a Comment